Sunday 13 September 2015

Thank you !

Thank you for the love my friends the comments , shares and likes as always I am humbled and blessed thank you ,    well I've had a situation on my mind for many weeks and have asked for angel help but was unsure as to why nothing was happening , you see me and my little sister had a disagreement 6 years ago now and we were so very close she wanted time away from me and I respected that she has a very material life style , but due to blogging and more and more angel and spiritual experiences I felt the need to contact my sister again I asked angels spirit and universal energies to guide and help. Then out shopping yesterday I bump straight into her well we both looked like a pair of gold fish mouths open nothing coming out when I blurted you look fabulous and well and I can't ignore you , your my sister she smiled and said its fine you look well then walked away I was so happy I had seen her but so sad I wanted to hold her tell her I love you your my little sister , but I know now after asking again for help a new bump meeting is soon , but for anyone who douts what you put out into this universe of energy you will get back not always what you thought but what you need for your journey so thank you even though the meeting was to brief I still saw she was OK  went back to read a great book this week and one that's truly helped me alot  Your Body Speaks Your Mind by Deb Shapiro  for those of us that are body sensitive to spiritual and emotional messages and experience's give it a read this lady explains more eloquently than I about what our physical bodies go through and how to read them in  context with our spiritual state and understanding  as a doctor once said to me look at you you don't look like theirs anything wrong with you   I hope this book helps some of you the way it has me . I have had a busy week this week kids starting back at school and playgroup and the youngest due to start this week I don't seem to find any time  to meditate or ask if their are any spirits that want to talk but my guardian angel steps in and tells me as I was hovering under the kitchen table  its OK we know   sometimes me Angela feels guilty if I am not helping  so this week I have chosen oracle cards for our reading  and the card is be honest with yourself sometimes changes are had and we not only put them off but brush them aside as to our feelings and wishes to be happy we must be true to what we need or believe pretending to be something your not or in a unhappy situation will only breed negative thoughts so be strong angels are with you ask for help , guidance and I will always help to blessings my friends autumn is her  the colours are beautiful enjoy have a lovely week xx

No comments:

Post a Comment