Sunday 20 September 2015

Awakening

Once again thank you friends for the support you all have given me I truly appreciate it so thank you , well have had many weird and wonderful things this week but every one awake at 3.30 in the morning and my husband having his legs touched and woken up again when we are all in mums bed because of two little girls with nightmares then me having the most horrible dreams myself it's never dull in my house so all rooms have been saged and angel protection brought in , let's see how tonight goes . I have been reading alot about spiritual awakening and the experiences people go through  , physically , emotionally , and so many different levels one has to experience. I believe just asking the first question is an awaking just the seeds of thinking in a different way being prepared to open your heart and mind I say this because my husband has come so far he was a man's man not believing in anything but beer and football the first time he saw me connect with spirit it was his late father Ray , my husband was a little more than shocked to say the lest and I was nervous for him , but little by little over many years my husband has asked questions and taken things at his speed. So any awakening how ever it happens is only a good thing for so many people , because the world we live in will only start to change when more and more people awaken to a new way of thinking and working , living and respecting one another regardless of belief we come into this world with nothing we are taught everything so question everything respect all and learn lots have love. and laughter if you don't feel comfortable in this time this world be true to self and live with light always , as ever I have done a small reading  for us all  and I have used ascended masters, I draw the Fertility card , nurturing yourself and your environment giving back to the earth as she turns the seasons giving your self time to heal and receive feed mind and body with goodness xx well thank you again my dear friends and have a lovely week blessings to you all may angels give love and protection xx

No comments:

Post a Comment