Sunday 12 July 2015

Just getting through

Well I will start with a big thank yous for reading,  liking and taking the time to comment, it really does mean so much and it will never stop being exciting when you see people from around the world has read what I have written so 😘 thank you  this blog is very personal tonight as my family are going through a lot of trouble with my step daughter she is 15 years old and is going on a down spiral of drink , drugs ,and getting kicked out of school  my weekends are being juggled with my three young children at home and trying to do what is best for this very troubled girl .  well I think I have talked to the angels all day  I have practised everything I preach to others I have had to dig  deep in my self  so now I have a new family member I have decided she needs love and good old fashioned family values so I have taken her on , she is my husbands last child from his first marriage and on a very spiritual level something doesn't seem right I look at her and feel this little prickly ,smelly thing with her , as this week  unfolds I am going to try and communicate with it and her .  and also keep my three youngest  feeling loved and not pushed out all at the same time , as I always say and believe in we are ever given what we can handle so I know its going to be bumpy but I can't and won't turn my back on a child .  I hoping to learn from this whole experience to because every time I go through something I can help others in the same boat and understand . my hubby says I should write a book because no one would ever believe what has happened to me in 42 years 😀 but helping others brings me joy and peace  so I do hope you my blogging family are all well, again reading other people's blogs this week has been fasanting and insightfull,  I do love the fact so many of us give positive and sound advice on Google and you can speak to like minded people , surrounding yourself with people that have the same faith or belief systems you do means you can grow and learn and share with others there is no need or room for ridacual. Now to share some news I. Have always been given by archangel Michael a very Pacific pack of angel cards to produce myself for beingers and experienced readers alike and on Thursday I have a meeting to finalize my art work. To say I am excited is an understatement .  I always pull a card for you all and this week is your on the right path.   We have all been very busy and the message is keep it up and keep going if your trying something new or making changes your on the right path.  Well done you. So until Wednesday friends thank blessings love and light to you all 😇😇

No comments:

Post a Comment