Sunday 19 July 2015

Questions

I have had many personall experiences this week they have been both angel and spiritual, and each time they are happening the energy is getting stronger and stronger . my husband brought this house back in the 80's the couple lost a son in a motorbike accident when I first moved in a could hear crying all the time and felt so achingly sad so my husband told me the story , I do believe it was the poor mothers total heart brake I was picking up on over time the feeling settled down but last week as I was talking in the kitchen a young spirit man early 20's black shaggy hair and Jean jacket on poped his head round the living room door into the kitchen he had the cheekiest grin on him and seem very happy it took me by surprise a bit but said hello and vist when you like your most welcome two days later he popped back the young man is dillion who was killed in the motorbike accident he said he was looking for mum ! Well dillion grew up in this house and left her to go to work but was killed on the way his parents moved out soon after  its been touching to see and speak to dillion and I feel truly blessed and humbled.  As I said last week my step daughter has been here I thought if I could give her enough rope  she would hold it and let me help how very wrong I was I gave the rope and she chose to let it go and throw it back I am still shaken but at least she is back with her mum who is a good person just a little lost herself I have kept all doors open and will always be there ,    I have noticed a tread happened a lot of my friends who work with angels or spiritual matters are being asked questions from new people they have never seen and people who perhaps never go to a healer or reader or seek a consultion a real energy is building a awaking of spirit within self a new way of thinking for some help and give positive guidance to anyone speaking out light answers its all new and strange to them and we as works of light, love and the positive need to help and learn ourselves  as always I have drawn a card for you all and this week I see positive change it always makes me so very happy and for a better word buzzing when I pull out the card to strengthen the message so go forward friends with strength and make the changes for self and family for your future and your happiness .😇 many, many thanks for your kind messages I hope you all have healing this week , I am taking the family to the sea side need to be near the sea love and blessings friends 😇😇

No comments:

Post a Comment