Sunday 26 July 2015

Not all is what it seems

Thank you again my friends for reading and taking the time to like it does mean so much so thank you friends ,well sitting on my two year olds bedroom floor blogging on this wet and rainy Sunday night as she doesn't fancy sleeping so she is helping mummy 😇😴  my family and I went on a short break last week to recharge after such a emotional charged few months , and my experience's didn't stop , we sat for some quiet time before heading off to the beach I was asking for protection and keeping family safe next to the sea , when above my head was around ten or so crows huge ones my husband said he was expecting seagulls not crows and it was me again , so got to the beach car park to meet my folks and two more crows just standing next to the car  when the day was done heading back to the car two crows on the way back to the hotel stopped in traffic two crows by this time my husband is telling me to stop with my weirdo stuff getting out the car at the hotel two more crows , it felt odd but like they knew me at the same time I've never come across this before so if anyone reading this can help please do .    we visited a little bay while we were in Kent and a few shops a little angel shop with books outside and pretty things hanging up I brought some lovely books on auras and health and healing went inside everything changed a strong heavy energy and a unwelcome feel the lady had cards all lad out but would not get off her mobile all the time I was looking trying to catch her eye nothing the pretty shop was not what it seemed I paid for my books all the time she did not speak just took my money  as I was leaving a angel said she's living in a caravan and not honest I quietly turned back to her when she slams the phone down swears a lot and says well that's me losing my house I said to the lady I hope everything works out for you but nothing later that evening I asked the  my guardian angel was that a lesson for me  and the reply was the angels will take a gift as well as give it 😇 it still upsets and angers me how people can use their gifts to con people , we are given people in our lives to learn from bad and good if only sometimes for a few minutes we are all learning together and gathering life's lessons on the way , I always ask the angels for a card and a few words for you all and the card is family don't take them for granted cherish them try and build bridges if you need to , remember your family is not necessarily your birth family but as we are here a family of like minded people that love and support each other so find comfort in your family  I call mine the gravy family because I had 2 boys he had4 girls got together made 3 more instanst gravy family 😀 blessings be with you all my friends be true to self 😇😇😇😇

No comments:

Post a Comment