Wednesday 29 July 2015

Time for a rant !!!!

Firstly thank you so very much for taking the time to read my blog it has been amazing to know so many people all around the world have viewed so thank you , I have been asked about my strong connections with angels and when did it start , well to be honest I thought everyone could talk with their guardian angels and archangel, my great great grandmother was a missionary and went all over the world singing and spreading the word , she said when she sang angels sang with her, my nan also could talk with spirit and angels and she had many visitors around her kitchen table my mum is truly amazing I have been to spiritual shows were mums picked up more than the act ! she was also asked to leave our local spiritual church so this world is all I have known I don't know how I know the things I know but its the same as me saying to you what colour is the sky  blue. How do you know ? You just do  its kind of the same . when archangel Michael speaks to me its stops me in my tracks a heavy energy full of power and knowing , I am so blessed and humbled by my gifts my family and I have always tried to help with our gifts , now it's time for my rant and message I have had lots of hangout messages from what looks like U.S.A military officers they are clearly not after a while about a week or two the ask for money comes for my bank account details , now I choose to see the good in people and I will always treat others how I wish to be treated and just because I work with angels this doesn't mean i am a push over or a strange lonely lady just waiting for company how dare these con men and women play on heart strings to deceive and hurt please check who you talk to and share things with and be safe , but what if I was lonely and frightened afraid  and not strong enough to say no to  these con people I have made a complaint to Google and we will see but we need to be aware of these people and share don't let this happen  be safe my friends  I will blog normal on Sunday  but I will not let negative small minded people win ever I am more positive then I look😠😬😇😇. Blessings to you all x

No comments:

Post a Comment