Monday 5 October 2015

Fear sells

Hello friends I haven't blogged in a little while , I've had some very testing weeks with my health and life but all back to kinda normal now , thank you again for taking the time to read and share I feel we are all so very busy lately with so many things happening and the energy has been very intense and heavy. So taking time for ourselves has taken a back seat so don't forget to recharge take time for yourself do some you enjoy I don't have a lot of time so my time out is standing in the garden in the morning just breathing in the day then its mum and I am back to auto pilot 😊 .there is alot of negative thinking at the moment and well what can I do to change anything , way of thinking . we a bombarded with so much fear though the press , media ,social sites  that soon we start to look at things in a disproportionate way and why because fear sells , fear sells millions and millions there isn't alot of mileage in a good news story it's over and done with but a negative story with distress can be drawn out for days and the knock on affect of books , films interviews all reinforcing the fear the doubt we have  .. There are millions  of acts of love and kindness that go on daily and just because its not headlines it doesn't mean its not happening each act of kindness will bring another so we can all make changes for the better , my pappy was in prisoner of war camp in the war and all they had was each other and the acts of bravery and kindness yes fear sells but love is stronger . so I have drawn a card for us all they are from messages from your angels. The card is children and the angels are speaking as I am typing this has never happened before so I'm just going with this. What are our children watching they are becoming desensitised to early its to much to young the are precious and innocent and don't need the burdens of man   thank you angels x. So thank you friends for reading my rant 😊 please all have a good week with peace love and light xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment