Sunday 2 August 2015

Tidal wave of change 😇

Thank you for reading again my friends I've got over my rant but still want you all to be safe on Google don't give your personal details to people xx well my friends all I can say is the energy is truly amazing this week and will be for many weeks to come I have had lots of angel messages this week the difference with these messages are I don't know the angels name that is giving me these insights , but it feels like a high angel because of the energy that the message comes with a powerful ergency , the messages have been about change , change in peoples mindsets people asking spiritual questions that have never even had any pull to anything spiritual before  so to all light workers advisors healers , readers, and enlighten friends we will all be given clients or be introduced to people that need help , these people will be at cross roads in their lives and would of come through some negative event, these people are seeking a different way of being a different understanding they have been surrounded by negative , small minded people . and now need to be themselves there is a wave of awaken coming we need to be ready for this, I have been told that we will all be given the right words and tools at the right time by angels to help us . this is happening now because of the rise of misplaced ideology that is happening around the world , love light and facts need to be spread in place of hate and negative thinking .my friends the angels have told me that we inturn will have more and more enlighting experiences ,so my friends don't be worried as you are all being protected and guided with many blessings these are exciting times use this energy and enjoy your wonderful spiritual work you all can do    I have had many talks with dillion my spirit friend who lives here  he is so cheeky and loves to make me jump but I am learning from him and I hope he enjoys my families company .  well I have pulled a card again for us all  the card is ground yourself which is perfect for the up coming weeks xx  blessings to you all thank you again for reading and your support 😇😇😀x

No comments:

Post a Comment