Sunday 9 August 2015

Negative or positive

Thank you again so very much for such a warm response to my last blogg , thank you for taking the time to read , there are so many like minded and truly magical people out there ! 😇😆.    I would like to expand a little on the tidal wave of change I have been getting very strong messages this week and I know that they are directly from archangel Michael . I know this because of the tone of the words and the time the messages come 8 pm when the children are asleep . I spoke about light workers receiving hurt or negative clients  the self for filling prophecy is part of this negative pattern by this I mean if you telling someone something long enough they will become , we need to keep the changes happening and what we tell our next generation is so important if we tell our children that this amazing, magical world we live in is only a throw away resource with nothing but fear and hate in it they will grow up to become insecure and live of fear and cold , it is our responsibility to show adults and children alike that positive thinking, living is so much more powerful than any negative or fear based life , I know we all go through hard sad times and I've been through my fair share but we are given lesson to learn to pass knowledge on so the next lesson isn't so scary . I am very proud to be the 4 the generation angel and spiritual worker and I was brought up with love knowledge and self belief right from the start nothing was out of bounds no question to silly to answer I was allowed to find my own way of working  safely and true  .every act we do has a knock on effect as we ride this wave of change we must remember there is a next generation to come   .    I have been looking this week at the little signs that spirit is always around us  from the way going out and connecting with nature makes us feel to listening closely to birds the  amazing colours of a rainbow its all there connect again go back to basics feel alive breath it all in allow yourself to be healed and loved . as always I have drawn a card for us  and  giving and receiving has been given  for what you give you will receive and the whole world breathes in rythem be as one and be true to yourself and what you have chosen to believe in be happy , blessings to you all may you all have a lovely week thank you xx😇xx

No comments:

Post a Comment