Sunday 16 August 2015

What are you

Once again thank you for your kindness and taking the time to read and share I am so pleased and excited to have such a response from blogging and my Google page my husband brought me the most amazing anniversary gift this week of a set of angel wings they have pride of place on my living room wall , I have been searching for a back cover to the new pack of angel cards I am developing and now I've found it in the gold angel wings .. We have lots of visitors to our house all are spirit and angel my husband's late father ray , the young man Dillon who used to live here in the 80's and now and again my pappy but he only pops in and out a couple of times a year I've always found having spirits around me a great source of comfort but the other night we were watching t v and heard footsteps on the stairs , now having little ones I thought one had  woke up but no all asleep again footsteps this time hubby up stairs me down and the strongest cold breeze went past us so I called in protection for the children I couldn't sense who it was but as my hubby locked up to come upstairs something grabbed his ankle on the stairs my big brave hubby legged it and went very pale bless him , so still trying to find out what happened have been asking but no joy , I will keep going!!  I have been asked a odd question what am I ?? Am I Christian am I Buddhist am I Wicca Jewish well I am me and to be honest I believe in a little of everything that's not me sitting on the fence but realising that I need to believe in things that are true to me and make my soul happy don't blindly follow if it is not right for you , you know when you've found what your soul needs you have a thirst for it a need to find out more and more, the next time your souls here you may believe in something else because we need to learn our lessons on our journey so its so important to be true to you because there only your lessons     as always I have pulled a card I have used ascended masters, I use these cards for there  accuracy  so the card of Isis came and balancing home family and time for self I know so many of us have guilt over this me to but no a strong happy  person is a strong happy role model and so many of us are on school holidays , blessings  love. Light to you all have a great week 😇😁

No comments:

Post a Comment