Sunday 30 August 2015

For every one

Well its Sunday so its blog day and thank you for the support , likes comments and shares and taking the time to read not only am I enjoying blogging but I am learning so much from other bloggers and other people's Google pages you lot in Google land are a very insight full lot 😊.    I had quite a funny comment the other day and after a bit of good old fashioned pondering I asked the angels for words and understanding , now the comment was  why do I use such simple language and writing as spiritual  matters are a very serious matter ???   The answer from both myself and angel is because the angels want to speak and give messages to all not a chosen few who think they are more important or more in touch with the spirits or angels because of long clever words  my daughter grace has lots of experiences I am trying to guide her through she doesn't have a wealth of knowledge or language to call on what she has  is a true ability one I am going to let her experience bit by bit and the angels will only ever give her what she can cope with ,  now no one has the right to tell you your spiritual journey is less important then theirs everything we are given is for us to learn from and enjoy yes sometimes it can get a little scary but that's because we don't understand and what we don't understand gives us fear and fear is all to powerful but only if we let it ..  I have a 10 year old boy Harrison and I've been talking to him about the blame game and how important it is to take responsibility for self and as long as you are honest and truthful  we can get through anything and I think as adults sometimes we need to go back to basics and be more accountable for our self's but raising spiritual kids is sometimes very challenging in this time   and my lot keep my feet on the ground as always a card for us all and the archangel Michael cards have been strong at the moment but I am still hoping to complete my own cards when the kids go back to school anyway.  Be gentle with yourself surround yourself with nature and love give back to the earth and let her heal you in return we all need to recharge and I so strongly feel that some of us are burning the candle at two ends. Rest up take care have a week full of love light and blessings xx thank you xx

No comments:

Post a Comment